Props can be a helpful tool within your branding images. They help to quickly identify what you do and can convey a bit about your identity. Read on to find out 5 ways you can use props in your session.
1. Props can be used to bring in your brand colors. Cushions or pillows on a couch or different color files, notebooks or pens are just some examples of how you can incorporate pops of color.
2. Props can be used to help personalize your photos. Incorporate items that help showcase what you do during the day. A funky planning board is a good example.
3. Props can also be used to create a connection with a potential client. Showcasing certain books on your desk or coffee table featuring titles that resonate with your audience is one such prop idea.
4. Add a few personal touches to your workspace to give clients an idea of what you’re all about. Flowers, a camera or a passport (if you love to travel) could work really well for this.
5. Detail shots such as a close up of your hands typing on your laptop or of your coffee mug next to your laptop are also some popular prop ideas.